STET support you over the duration of a construction project by taking on whatever tasks can be delegated. Our skills and experience help protect you against any unwelcome surprises.
On the one hand, our project control services offer the client professional support with the key issues of schedules, costs and quality, as well as providing assistance on organizational matters. At the same time, the client’s representatives retain the managing function.
In contrast, with Project Management, STET takes over the management function from the principal vis-à-vis the project participants. The principal generally transfers the delegable functions normally performed by him or herself. In most instances, this option is used with more complex projects, or with principals who either do not possess the requisite management expertise, or do not have sufficient capacity.
With the Project Management Office (PMO) service, we work in integrated teams in collaboration with the client, assuming responsibility for higher-level control and reporting for overall project execution.
We control planning using what are known as agile planning processes, while in the process maintaining a strict focus on profitability, and using value engineering to find the best solutions. We keep costs and schedules down through rigorous controlling, yet always ensuring that quality standards are maintained.
Since despite every effort, not everything will be implemented perfectly, we track any defects using specialized software, making sure that construction management and the contracting companies rectify any shortcomings promptly.
STET – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Key Areas of Specialties in Project Management include
- Complete life-cycle engineering management for civil infrastructure projects
- Data Quality Audits and/or Review
- Public Expenditure Management
- Project proposals development services
- Project proposals quality assurance services
- Project monitoring and Reporting services
- Program and project post-evaluation services
- Research methodologies for program evaluation
- Project management training tools
- Construction supervision, Contract and Project Management
- Project office support services
- Structuring & Management of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) Projects
- Impact assessment studies